GK1Kenny Giles   
 RB2Ryan Milne (u20)Scorer  
 CB3Blair Bateman (u20)   
 CB4Danny McAlistair (u20)   
 LB5Jeff Fergus   
 CM6Mark Anthony Byrne (u20)Scorerx2  
Off75CM7Ryan Flannigan (u20)   
 CM8Dylan O’Hagan (u20)   
 LW9Conor McKenzie   
Off60CF10Sean Brown   
 RW11Fraser SheridanScorer  
On60 12Conor McAteer (u20)   
On75 13Andy McNee (u20)   

21/10/2016  |  League

Whitehill Welfare   0  v  4  Cumbernauld Colts

The young Colts looked to extend this seasons winning run in what would be the second meeting between Colts and Whitehill this season.

The game started off with the home side creating a couple of chances that could have put them ahead in the early stages but were unable to convert as the score line remained level.

After the 20 minute mark Colts began to come into the game and dominated the remainder of the first half and began to create some chances of their own with Byrne and Sheridan having chances blocked from the edge of the area. Right back Milne came closest to opening the scoring as a curling effort from the outside of his right foot rattled the crossbar.

Colts though did get themselves in front as the ball was tapped in by Byrne from 6 yards converting a fine cross by Milne advancing from right back.

Half Time 0-1

The second half kicked off and Colts dominance continued and it wasn't long before they got goal number two as Milne hit the back of the net following a good delivery from a Sheridan free-kick.

The chances continued to come and it wasn't long before it was 3-0 as Fraser Sheridan found the back of the net to add goal number 11 to his fine goal scoring tally for this season.

Whitehill though continued to search for a way into the game and were awarded a free kick on the edge of the Colts box which also seen defender McAllister shown a straight red card where a yellow would have been sufficient. However, the free kick came to nothing and the game continued at 3-0.

Despite going a man down Colts still looked comfortable in the game, were keeping the ball well and would have been comfortable to see the game out at 3-0, but with 20 minutes still on the clock a cross from Byrne at left back fooled everyone and found its way into the top corner of the net as he claimed his second of the game and Coltsí fourth.

Full Time 0-4