www.cumbernauld-colts.com     |     admin@cumbernauld-colts.com

Cumbernauld Colts Lowland League Broadwood Stadium Cumbernauld
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Scottish Cup  (Read 32210 times)

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
The Scottish Cup
« on: September 27, 2015, 06:17:55 PM »
What a great performance! An historic occasion and a good turnout. My only disappointment was not being able to get a programme. They had sold out at the turnstile and I didn't see anyone selling them in the ground.
Looking forward to seeing who the Colts are drawn against.

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
Re: The Scottish Cup
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:54:47 PM »
Great to see the highlights of the Cup game on this website. I haven't seen a better football team's website than this one. The quality is amazing. A first class website for a first class club.

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 09:03:49 PM »
Interesting cup draw. We know that we are capable of beating Glasgow BSC, although there can be no complacency. Auchinleck is certainly a well known Junior team, so it would make for an interesting contest. Looking forward to the game whoever we meet.

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 08:57:37 PM »
I'm pleased with the third round draw. An away game against a second division team. We have shown that we can compete in the Lowland league. We have shown that we can beat the best of Junior football. Now the challenge is one level above us. I know it's a one off game but it might give us a clue as to whether there is a gap between lowland league and division 2. This will be an away game that I don't want to miss.
Forza Colts!

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 02:40:50 PM »
I'm pleased that we are going to be playing Stirling Albion. When we played at the Albion stadium earlier this year against Stirling Uni, the Colts played some great football and came away with a victory. So, playing in this stadium again holds no fear. Anyway, the Colts away record speaks for itself. I'm looking forward to this cup game. It was good to hear the Colts mentioned on Radio Scotland this morning as the presenter spoke about Stirling Albion's next cup opponents. For some listeners, it will probably be the first time that they have heard the name Cumbernauld Colts.