www.cumbernauld-colts.com     |     admin@cumbernauld-colts.com

Cumbernauld Colts Lowland League Broadwood Stadium Cumbernauld
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Away form continues  (Read 30114 times)

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
Away form continues
« on: October 03, 2015, 08:12:04 PM »
Another great result! I wasn't at the game but 2-0 away from home....fantastic. It sets things up nicely for next week's game against East Kilbride. If we can beat EK then it looks as if we can be serious contenders to challenge EK and Edinburgh City at the top.
Also looking forward to our next cup game against Auchinleck.
(And my gratitude to the Club for posting out the Scottish Cup programme that I had missed. It keeps my collection complete)

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
Re: Away form continues
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 04:56:47 PM »
I read the match report of yesterday's game. I think it shows one of the strengths of the team and the coaching staff: adaptability. Despite having to radically change the back four, the team didn't concede a goal. Virtually, every game, changes to the team are unavoidable but each member of the squad makes their contribution. This team doesn't rely on any one player. That is a strength! Forza Colts!!

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
Re: Away form continues
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 11:30:01 AM »
I didn't manage the journey to Dalbeattie but I saw the result on the lowland league website. Fantastic! Still undefeated away from home. No surprise to see goals from Stephen 'Messi' O'Neill. Looking forward to reading the match report.
Forza Colts!