www.cumbernauld-colts.com     |     admin@cumbernauld-colts.com

Cumbernauld Colts Lowland League Broadwood Stadium Cumbernauld
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Supporting from a distance  (Read 34013 times)

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
Supporting from a distance
« on: August 15, 2015, 05:06:59 PM »
Missed my first Colts game but thankfully followed the second half events on the lowland league live blog. 4-0. Fantastic! Don't know yet who scored the fourth goal but if the blog is accurate Stephen 'Messi' O'Neill scored the first two and Kirwin followed that up with what the blog described as a wonderful solo goal. I'm looking forward to reading the full match report. It's frustrating missing the game but the lowland league website and this quality Colts website provide some consolation.
Forza Colts!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Supporting from a distance
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 06:32:47 PM »
Johnny Black got the fourth Ernsal. McIntyre, O'Neill and Kirwin with the first three, in that order. Very good result. :-)

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 06:41:51 PM »
Thanks, admin. Good to see O'Neill got his obligatory goal but also good to see goal coming from so many different players. Sounds like a great performance by the team. Looking forward to the match report.

Offline ErnSal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 10:46:41 PM »
Great match report! So much detail. Fantastic photographs. I frequently log onto the Inter Milan website and the Newcastle United website but in my opinion neither of those websites are of the same quality as this website. There is a lot to like about being a Colts supporter. I hope the support grows bigger over the next few months and this forum becomes a busy venue for expressing and exchanging views and information.